"Desire is inherently illogical."

Which is precisely why no appearance of free will or qualia can be
generated quantitatively. Logic is a lowest common denominator of sense. It
is sense attempting to negate itself to the extent that it can. It's a
skeletal generalization of sense-like tropes. This is the difference
between thought and feeling. Thinking allows us to know what we cannot
feel, but that is accomplished at the price of being able to feel that it
feels. The intellect is blind to its own roots, and therefore conflates
figures and logic with genuine agency. It mistakes the lack of tangible
quality and significance with Platonic transcendence.