I've just been reading a book that I procured at a school fete called
"Science, Order and Creativity", by David Bohm and David Peat.

I had read "Wholeness and the implicate order" in my youth, which on
the whole was confusing and unsatisfying. In many ways, this book is
too. Yet, I can't quite shake the feeling when reading that there must
be some connection between Bohm's implicate order and Hofstaedter's
strange loops, and so that he might be onto something important for an
understanding of creativity and consciousness. But his books leave me
unsatisfied and hungry. For one thing, there is too little contact
with the mathematics of QM.

Does anyone know of a good introduction to Bohm's ideas? It's clear I'm
not going to get it from Bohm himself.

Cheers