On 9/20/2013 3:50 PM, LizR wrote:
It's a long time since I read "Wholeness" but I seem to recall coming to the conclusion that Bohm's version was like the MWI with one world singled out (somehow) to be "real".

Or am I getting mixed up? Was it him who had the idea of "pilot waves" ?

DeBroglie originated the idea, but Bohm developed it. There's a pilot wave of the universe that provides guiding 'channels' for particles.