On 10/28/2013 3:44 PM, LizR wrote:
I would like to see a phase transition. But the buildup to reach the tipping point would still be incremental, which is what we are (apparently) seeing at present. Hopefully this is a sigmoidal curve...

Inline images 1

Once some "bioterrorist" creates a highly infectious retrovirus that rewrites human DNA to make us all behave nicely towards each other, that could be the tipping point!

But don't you see that is why there are so many of us that we're destroying the environment, we're being to nice to each other.