On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>  I'm going to teach a public class on QM and when I saw this email I
> thought "Great!" I'll just steal Jason's stuff.  And I liked the first part.

Thanks.  Let me know if you would like the powerpoint slides.

>   But at the end you leave out decoherence

If you have suggestions for how I could explain it simply I would be glad
to try and enhance the primer with some information on decoherence.

> and leave the impression that it is the mind that produces the classical
> appearance.  That would REALY confuse'm.

How do you suggest I make it more clear what is responsible for classical
appearances?

Thanks,

Jason