I'm going to teach a public class on QM and when I saw this email I thought "Great!" I'll just steal Jason's stuff. And I liked the first part. But at the end you leave out decoherence and leave the impression that it is the mind that produces the classical appearance. That would REALY confuse'm.

Brent