On 10 Nov 2013, at 18:36, Jason Resch wrote:

Telmo,

Thank you very much for that feedback; those are all good points and I will incorporate it into a new and improved version.

Do you think it would be clearer if instead of a block of wood I used a very small (but light absorbing object), like a dust mote, or a single atom, etc. (something that more intuitively could be moved by light?)

Perhaps I could built up with multiple levels, first the light hits an electron, which puts it into two states, and gives it two momentums, then the electron hits a phosphorescent screen, which puts it into multiple states of illumination, and then the person looking at the screeen is finally put into two states?

That would be nice I think.

One more remark, you seem to avoid formula, at all cost, including "a(b +c) = ab+ ac". Of course I am a mathematician, and formula help them. I know some non mathematicians (and publishers) run away from any presence of formula, but it seems some simple one sum up so well what happend (cf one of Albert explanation of the interferometer ..).

Anyway, noce work!,

Bruno

Jason