You said it: the calentological comunity, acting as a single entity, denied
their data. to scientists with different points of view. That is not
science. that is a sectarian organization that, because are working with
public funding are breaking not only the law and the decency, but the last
bit of legitimacy that may made them credible. In doing so, they stopped
the scientific inquiry beyond their own circle.

You choose to believe what that sect of propagandists are claiming. You
have all the right to spend your time and to talk about it. I´m in favour
of the freedom of religion. But that is not Science.

2013/11/12 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 11/12/2013 2:54 AM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
>

>  When the science and their media is dominated by a single coalition
> united in the mutual interest to increase their budget and they have the
> communication means of internet to coordinate in this effort, then there is
> no science.
>

> Albert doesn't bother to read the scientific literature.  If he did he
> would see that every idea is repeatedly challenged - but with the aim of
> resolving questions, not just producing doubt.
>
> Brent

Alberto.