I see no reason to believe the quantum world is "unreal", though I suppose
it might depend on one's interpretation of quantum mechanics (but most
non-Copenhagen interpretations, like the many-worlds interpretation and
Bohmian mechanics, treat the state of quantum systems as completely
objective).

Jesse