On 21 Dec 2013, at 19:55, John Clark wrote:

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

That's a great answer but unfortunately it's NOT a answer to the question John Clark asked, the question never asked anything about "the 3p view", it was never mentioned. So John Clark will repeat the question for a fifth time: how many first person experiences viewed from their first person points of view does Bruno Marchal believe exists on planet Earth right now?

> 1 (I already answered this, note). from the 1-view, the 1-view is always unique.

Let me be sure I understand you correctly, on this entire planet there is only one "first person experience viewed from their first person points of view". Is that what you're saying?

No. What I said is that *for* each (3p-numerous) first person view possible, it is felt as being unique and entire.

Bruno

If so who is he, who is the lucky guy?

 John K Clark