On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Stephen Paul King <
stephe...@provensecure.com> wrote:

> > I will try to answer for Bruno as I think I understand what he means.
> The number is equal to the number of entities that have a first person
> experience.

I know that, what I don't know is what number Bruno believes that number to
be. Although I can't prove it I think the number is probably about 7
billion; if I am correct about that then Bruno's never ending chant "you
confuse the 1p with the 3p" is not correct. But even after asking the
question five times I still don't know if Bruno thinks it's 1 or 0 or 7
billion or infinity or something in between.

> The point here is that each entity can only experience their own.

That's real nice but it is NOT the point and it plays no part in the
question "how many first person experiences viewed from their first person
points of view does Bruno Marchal believe exists on planet Earth right
now?".

  John K Clark