Hi John,

  I will try to answer for Bruno as I think I understand what he means. The
number is equal to the number of entities that have a first person
experience. The point here is that each entity can only experience their
own. The notion of a 3rd person experience can only consider the evidence
that such exists, for example I cannot "prove" that you have a 1st person
experience to myself or any one else. My own 1st person experience it
incontrovertible to me and me alone.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
>
>   >>>>That's a great answer but unfortunately it's NOT a answer to the

>>> always unique.

>> is only one "first person experience viewed from their first person points
>> of view". Is that what you're saying?
>>
>> > No. What I said  is that *for* each (3p-numerous) first person view
>> possible, it is felt as being unique
>>

> So what? The first 7 billion integers are all unique too, in fact that is
> precisely why it is meaningful to speak of "the first 7 billion integers",
> otherwise the phrase would be meaningless as would the very idea of
> integers.
>
> > The question is ambiguous.
>>

> If the question is ambiguous it is because I used YOUR phrase " the first
> person experiences viewed from their first person points of view" !  If
> your phrase means anything you should be able to tell me how many ( give or
> take a few orders of magnitude)  "first person experiences viewed from
> their first person points of view" exist on planet Earth right now, but of
> course if it means nothing then you can't.
>
>   John K Clark
>

>  --

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King