On 22 Dec 2013, at 19:48, John Clark wrote:

 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> [...]

>>> 1 (I already answered this, note). from the 1-view, the 1-view is always unique.

>> Let me be sure I understand you correctly, on this entire planet there is only one "first person experience viewed from their first person points of view". Is that what you're saying?

> No. What I said is that *for* each (3p-numerous) first person view possible, it is felt as being unique

So what? The first 7 billion integers are all unique too, in fact that is precisely why it is meaningful to speak of "the first 7 billion integers", otherwise the phrase would be meaningless as would the very idea of integers.

I can't agree more.

> The question is ambiguous.

If the question is ambiguous it is because I used YOUR phrase " the first person experiences viewed from their first person points of view" ! If your phrase means anything you should be able to tell me how many ( give or take a few orders of magnitude) "first person experiences viewed from their first person points of view" exist on planet Earth right now, but of course if it means nothing then you can't.

In the 1-views or in the 3-1 view?

(the 3-1 view = the view which uses the third person attribution of first-personhood to 3p countable entities).

Bruno

  John K Clark