Brent,

I don't avoid infinities but Reality does. When one understands what
infinities are and how they are defined as an unending and uncompletable
process of addition it is quite clear that nothing physical can be infinite.

As I've posted in other replies Reality is a computational system like
running software. Godel and the implications for the Principia don't apply
to the logico-mathematical computational system of reality, they apply only
to human logico-mathematical systems.

The logico-mathematical system of Reality simply computes one state of the
universe from the previous. There are no statements out of the blue that
are subject to proof which what Godel, Halting, Russell and Whitehead are
all about.

It's like trying to apply these to a piece of software, there is no
relevance, in this case reality's software....

Edgar