On 23 Dec 2013, at 19:43, John Clark wrote:

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> He did answer and did it correctly,

I somehow missed that post. What number did Bruno give?

I quote myself:

<<
That's a great answer but unfortunately it's NOT a answer to the question John Clark asked, the question never asked anything about "the 3p view", it was never mentioned. So John Clark will repeat the question for a fifth time: how many first person experiences viewed from their first person points of view does Bruno Marchal believe exists on planet Earth right now?

1  (I already answered this, note).
from the 1-view, the 1-view is always unique.

Of course the question is still ambiguous, it looks like "how many 3-1-1 = 3-1 views, which is 7 billions. Can you explain why you ask? Does it change anything about the indeterminacy in the WM duplication. If "yes" explain, please.
(I might answer late as the next days will be busy)

Bruno

> Liar Clark is dodging questions and lying.

 Dodging AND lying? That seems redundant.

  John K Clark