ST=spacetime, c=speed of light, thus STc Principle.

To answer some of Jason's questions. Block time is wrong. Only the common
present moment exists. All the comments Jason makes refer only to
differences in clock times which are well known, but the important point is
that all those differences in clock time occur in the SAME common present
moment.. I find it difficult to understand why so many people can't get
their minds around the difference which proves there are two distinct kinds
of time.

The past exists only as inferences from the present as to what states would
have resulted in the present according to the currently known laws of
physics. Therefore the past is actually determined by the present state of
reality from the perspective of the present which is the only valid
perspective. Therefore the logical network of past and present is absolute
100% exact and could not have been different in even the slightest detail.
The actual currently state of the universe falsifies the very possibility
of other pasts. This is another difficult concept for many.

Only the future is probabilistic because it does not yet exist and has
never been computed. But the past - present logical state has been actually
computed and thus is completely deterministic now that it exists and it
could not have been different in any minute detail at all.

This solves the problem of the original fine tuning. Given the current
state of reality which is all that exists, all other conceivable fine
tunings are impossible. This is what I call the 'Super Anthropic
Principle', and it negates the necessity and probably the actuality of
postulating any multiverses and strongly implies our observable universe is
most probably the only one that exists.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit