From: Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 25, 2013 11:52 am
Subject: The 'Super Anthropic Principle' - why multiverses are not needed and
thus very unlikely

All,

ST=spacetime, c=speed of light, thus STc Principle.

To answer some of Jason's questions. Block time is wrong. Only the common
present moment exists. All the comments Jason makes refer only to differences
in clock times which are well known, but the important point is that all those
differences in clock time occur in the SAME common present moment.. I find it
difficult to understand why so many people can't get their minds around the
difference which proves there are two distinct kinds of time.

The past exists only as inferences from the present as to what states would
have resulted in the present according to the currently known laws of physics.
Therefore the past is actually determined by the present state of reality from
the perspective of the present which is the only valid perspective. Therefore
the logical network of past and present is absolute 100% exact and could not
have been different in even the slightest detail. The actual currently state of
the universe falsifies the very possibility of other pasts. This is another
difficult concept for many.

Only the future is probabilistic because it does not yet exist and has never
been computed. But the past - present logical state has been actually computed
and thus is completely deterministic now that it exists and it could not have
been different in any minute detail at all.

This solves the problem of the original fine tuning. Given the current state of
reality which is all that exists, all other conceivable fine tunings are
impossible. This is what I call the 'Super Anthropic Principle', and it negates
the necessity and probably the actuality of postulating any multiverses and
strongly implies our observable universe is most probably the only one that
exists.

Edgar