On 30 December 2013 12:18, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Pierz,
>
> If block time is actual and something actually exists in past times then
> the energy must actually exist there and be real also.

So far so good...

> Thus a new

universe of energy is being created at every new moment of time.

...and you blew it. That is not a "thus", and bodes ill for anything
further you said beyond this point making sense.

Still, maybe you will answer my earlier question (about what is doing the
computing, and so on) in a way that does make sense, and we can carry on
from there.