On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Stephen Paul King <
stephe...@provensecure.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
>   So what is turning the "knob" on the values of y (or x)?

Nothing, the whole graph exists at once, but y varies as x varies.  Why
does x=1,y=9 have to be destroyed to make room for x=2,y=11?  What does
destroying the previous state add to x=2,y=11 that wasn't there before?

Now consider we aren't dealing with a simple line, but an equation tracing
the interactions of all the particle interactions in your brain.  If x=1
corresponds to your consciousness in time 1, and x=2 corresponds to your
consciousness in time 2, then how would destroying the x=1 state change
your conscious state for x=2?

Jason