Edgar,

Have you written any peer-reviewed papers on your ideas? Most scientific
popularisations are written to explain a theory that has been worked out
mathematically (like David Deutsch's "Fabric Of Reality") or which are the
product of long (and intense) discussions amongst scientists and
philosophers working in the relevant fields(s), which have often involved
substantial modification to the original ideas (like, I imagine, Russell
Standish's "Theory Of Nothing"). Or most likely both, in a lot of cases.

Only fictional works tend to be written entirely from the author's
imagination, without much in the way of feedback (I say "much" because
having done this myself I know that it's very hard *not* to solicit
feedback, and *not* to act on it to some extent. But I always try to bear
in mind this advice from Neil Gaiman: "Remember: when people tell you
something's wrong or doesn't work for them, they are almost always right.
When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they
are almost always wrong.").

I hesitate to guess which of the above categories your magnum opus might
fall into.