Dear John, Please don't consider me an opponent. I merely call them how I
see them, and expect others to do likewise. I have often been wrong and
accepted that fact (and I expect others to (occasionally) do the same). I
only come to the conclusion slowly and reluctantly and after thorough
testing (though not double blind, I admit), that someone has failed to
grasp an idea, or become hypnotised by their own ideas to the extend of
being blind to criticism, or is in some other way missing the point of what
we do here*.

In any case - Happy New Year! May your fireworks be banged up, and may your
resolutions become revolutions :-)

*I hope I am not being too pretentious when I say this. I am not a
"housewife superstar" just an old harpy who perhaps too often kicks against
the pricks.