On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> [...]
> against this).
>
> Now, both consciousness (at least the mundane one) and the dynamics
> appears in the logical arithmetical (but not necessarily computable) ways a
> machine, or a relative universal number, can prove (Bp) , infer (Bp & Dt) ,
> know (Bp & p), observe (Bp & Dt & p), feel (Bp & Dt & p) themselves
> relatively to their most probable computations.
>
> You can perhaps consider that all errors in *philosophy* consists in a
> confusion between two of those "number's points of view".
> I would even say that the *theological* errors comes from confusion
> between those points of view, and their "star extension", when translated
> in G*.
>
> Incompleteness not only forces the division between truth and provable,
> captured by the star extensions, but it forbids to the correct or sound
> machine/numbers to confuse the hypostases.
>
> Subjective time appears in Bp & p, and in Bp & p & Dt,     (and in B^n p &
> p & D^m t. If n < m, then we get a corresponding quantization, so the
> arithmetical quantizations are graded, and I hope to find some arithmetical
> Temperley Algebra there ..., that would be a path in the explanation of
> some physical space)
>
> Physical time? Open problem.
>
> The 3p is a block reality, which does not even refer to any notion of time
> or space, or consciousness, or whatever.
>
> But from the average 1p discourses of machines relatively implemented (in
> the computer science sense) in that arithmetical reality, taking into
> account the FPI (by the "& Dt", actually) and the first person (and its
> umbilical link with truth, by the "& p") you can see or understand that
> from inside things are quite dynamical, and full of sense. The
> consciousness of the sense might be a semantical fixed point. Universal
> numbers are windows through which the Arithmetical Reality can explore
> Itself. The price is that it can lost itself and get tricked in infinitely
> many ways.
>
> To sum up the 3p reality is certainly a sort of block reality, but the
> many 1p realities, naturally associated to the 3p arithmetization of
> meta-arithmetic (Gödel) and its Theaetetus variants (the points of view),
> are dynamical, and full of qualia (accepting standard properties of them).
>
> Strangely salvia suggests that the 3p reality contains an universal
> 1p-reality itself., which makes not much sense to me though, but if that
> was the case, the "whole truth" would plausibly be the initial
> consciousness capable of differentiating through the infinitely many
> universal numbers windows. I am not sure of that. It would make a brain
> really more a filter of consciousness than a realizer of consciousness. I
> am still struggling on this. I made allusion to this with the notion of
> Galois connection, which exists between theories and models, name and
> things, equation/surface, 3p-body/1p-person, etc.

Bruno: Here is where my string cosmology model has an advantage.

As you know I think the particles of space that precipitate out of
4D-spacetime,
are like monads in that they reflect or perceive or are conscious of all
other monads
(in string theory either because they are a BEC or use r->1/r
duality-mapping, or both).

My hypothesis is that they are also all distinct and perhaps even
enumerable,
and hypothetically capable of computing the Arithmetic Reality including
consciousness,
which of course would include a "3p reality [that] contains an universal
1p-reality itself,
corresponding to your Arithmetic Person.

"It would make a brain really more a filter of consciousness than a
realizer of consciousness."
which is also an aspect of my string cosmology that makes consciousness
more fundamental
than I believe comp does.

Since Godel required transverse of 57 levels to get his theorems,
I conjecture that the simple basic monads form composites and finally
Lobian entities at the higher levels.
You may not be interested, but I presume that you can verify or falsify
that conjecture using mathematical logic..