From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 7:40 pm
Subject: Re: The situation at Fukushima appears to be deteriorating

On 5 March 2014 09:56,  <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

according to a study today out in New Scientist, a researcher has estimated
that OTEC power,even with 3% efficiency, can produce 4000 times our current
consumption. It may even be affordable. We may have a good way out.

What's OTEC? Oops silly me, Il'l look it up.....OK. It's solar, via the oceans.
Nice.

The trouble is, New Scientist solves the world's problems regularly, as well as
discovering the secret of life the universe and everything and a cure for
cancer every other week. I bet most of their gosh wow stories never get off the
drawing board. I hope this one does.