On 4 April 2014 04:46, Platonist Guitar Cowboy <multiplecit...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You don't even have to be "green" to understand that it's not productive
> or rational to keep having mountains of redundant material and poison keep
> accumulating and multiplying around us. The "discussion" in the total black
> white form displayed occasionally in this thread, is a U.S. phenomenon.
>
> Sadly this does seem to be the case. Every time I see a knee-jerk reaction
on this issue it's always some (North) American who thinks the lefties are
out to get him, and the world would be fine if we all had free markets and
guns. It's ironic that the USA, which was so terrified of COmmunist
inflitration and propaganda, has done such a good job of brainwashing its
own citizens into believing the exact opposite - beliefs which may yet
spell the end of humanity.