There are an equal number of electrons and positrons in our Universe.  Each
proton includes two positrons and only one electron.  So the number of
electrons outside of protons is equal to the number of positrons outside of
protons plus half of the number of positrons inside protons.  I think I did
that right.  My point is that the missing positrons are the extra positrons in
the protons.

You asked why aren’t there an equal number of positrons and anti-protons.   An
anti-proton is comprised of two electrons plus a high energy positron that has
captured a neutrino entron with a mass of 1.65 X 10-27 kg, exactly opposite the
proton.  Therefore, each anti-proton created removes two electrons but only one
positron from the population of electrons and positrons .  So there may be an
equal number of positrons and anti-protons.  This is a very good question.
I’ll have to think about it some more.

What I am fairly certain of (I would normally say “believe”) is that the number
of electrons and positrons in our Universe is equal, but some of each are
contained in protons and anti-protons.  The number of plus and minus tronnies
in our Universe is also equal.  The number of protons and anti-protons are not
equal.

In Black Holes there is a relatively large number of free positrons and a large
number of neutrino entrons due to the destruction of protons in the Black
Holes.  There is also a large number of free electrons.  Therefore in Black
Holes you have all you need to make anti-protons,  So large numbers of
anti-protons are made in Black Holes.  So after they are made, they combine
with a proton and both the proton and the anti-proton are destroyed releasing
all of the electrons and positrons in both particles.  Two neutrino entrons are
also released.  Most of these neutrino entrons are released from the Black Hole
to produce the gravity of its galaxy.  Some combine with electrons and
positrons to produce either protons or anti-protons.  Each anti-proton produced
will result in the destruction of another proton and anti-proton.  I calculate
that if the Black Hole in the center of the Milky Way galaxy consumes the
equivalent of an earth-size planet per day the resulting neutrino photon flux
at our earth would be about 68,000 neutrino photons/m2 second.  See Chapter XX.

JohnR.