John Clark,

Thanks for your May 30 post.

It looks like we are fairly close on time but not on space.  Here are my basic
thoughts on space.  Pardon me if I am repeating myself.

Space is total nothingness.  It can’t be curved.  I suppose it could be
expanded.  If you move to a bigger house, you will have more space.

The Ross Model proposes a shell for our Universe.  It is a cold plasma shell
comprised of mostly electrons and positrons.  It may be many light years thick.
 On the inside of the shell are 100 to 400 galaxies.  I don’t know what is
beyond the shell, but I could guess.  The shell is currently expanding  due to
photon pressure from all of the  stars in all of the galaxies, which means that
the volume of our Universe is expanding.  Reflections from the shell and  low
temperature radiation from the shell gives us our cosmic background radiation.
Our shell is like an integrating sphere.

Faraway galaxies are all moving away from each other due to photon pressure
from the same stars.  The pressure is small per square meter but the cross
section of galaxies is very large.  Plus the pressure is continuous providing
an accelerating force that increases the velocity of the galaxies every second
for billions of years. The velocities of faraway galaxies may approach or
exceed the speed of light.  This is anti-gravity.

Nearby galaxies are being attracted to each other.  This is the result of
gravity.  According to the Ross Model gravity is the result of destruction of
protons and anti-protons in Black Holes.  This releases a neutrino entron with
each destruction.  Neutrino entrons exit the Black Holes as neutrino photons.
Neutrino photons are about 1,000 times more energetic than gamma ray photons.
Most neutrino photons illuminating stars, planets and moons pass right through
providing a backward force directed toward the source of the neutrino photon.
A few are temporally stopped and later released giving stars, planets and moons
their gravity.  I have calculated that the destruction of one earth-size planet
in the Milky Way’s Black Hole would produce a neutrino photon flux at our solar
system of about 68,000 neutrino photons per meter squared-second.  The flux at
nearby galaxies would be much less but I believe it is enough to overcome the
photon pressure between nearby galaxies.  Low-energy photons pass through large
distances of intergalactic space more efficiently than neutrino photons.  So at
very large distances low-energy photons trump the neutrino photons.

Since my model proposes that tronnies are  point particles occupying no space
and that everything in our Universe is made from tronnies or things made from
tronnies, our Universe and everything in it must be 100 percent empty space.
But every tronnie, based on its charge, is continuously producing Coulomb force
waves that expand continuously.  This means that our Universe is filled 100
percent with Coulomb waves.  These are all traveling at the speed of light in
all direction.  The result is a huge number (probably infinite) of Coulomb
grids.  Photons travel in Coulomb grids.  Each major thing in our Universe with
all of its charged particles creates its own Coulomb grid.  Our Universe has a
Coulomb grid.  Each galaxy has a Coulomb grid.  Each star and its planets have
one.  Planets and moons each have a Coulomb grid.  As all of these things move
through our Universe at a variety of speeds they carry their grids along with
them.  Photons travel at the speed of light through Coulomb grids.  Large
masses can definitely produce a curvature in the mass’s Coulomb grid.

So if we define “space” as Coulomb grids, then my model may not be much
different than general relativity

John Ross