On 5 June 2014 07:49, <ghib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You manage one or the other to avoid my argument, pretty much since the
> beginning.
>

>> Not on purpose. I don't get your argument. Not sure anyone get it.
>>

>  You're a liar. You didn't even read my definition of falsification.
> Russell Standish read it...he understood.
>
> So you're fucking liar and you've wasted my fucking time for months.
>
> I don't believe Bruno is a liar.

Can't you restart the discussion, politely, from first principles, and see
where you differ?

I haven't read the entire exchange - it's been huge - but it seems you
claim comp makes no testable predictions, while Bruno says it does.

As I understand it, comp makes more testable predictions than string
theory! Not sure that puts it into the refutable club, though. I've claimed
that comp isn't a theory but a logical argument, but apparently I was wrong
about that. As a theory it needs to be testable, which means it can be
falsified... So a definition of falsification would seem like a good place
to start, certainly. And I remember you gave a rather comprehensive one.

So I guess I should ask Bruno, did you read it? If so, did you agree with
it?