It is very unlikely that we are at the center of our Universe.  You need to
read about integrating spheres.  And you need to read Chapter XXII,“THE COLD
PLASMA SHELL OF OUR UNIVERSE”.

What makes you think our Universe does not have a shell?  Does it go on forever
in all direction?  Right now our Universe is expanding.  It is either going to
expand forever or it will sometime in the future stop expanding.  Then what?
Then will it just stay that way or it will begin to contract.  I am not the
first person that have suggested that universes expand then contract then
expand, then contract in endless cycles.  You should also read Chapter XXV,
“LIFE AND DEATHOF UNIVERSES”.  It is only 6 pages.  I have taken a guess that
our Universe is Universe Number 47 in a series of universes, that the first
universe was the size of a typical galaxy and that the mass-energy of universes
doubles with each cycle.   What is your explanation of how our Universe got so
big?

JR