On 20 Jul 2014, at 02:21, meekerdb wrote:

On 7/14/2014 7:46 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Now, if you are interested in experiencing the (rather common) God "hallucination", there are technic for that (fasting, sleep deprivation, magic mushrooms, LSD, salvia, near death experiences, etc.).

Really? That will allow me to see the unprovable truths of arithmetic?

Not to see them as true, but to conceive them as possibly true, and thus more consistent than you might have thought.

I'll be able to see whether the twin-primes conjecture is among them?

There are few chances, unless you met Ramanujan's goddess, Namagiri, who seem able to leak some of that kind of terrestrial information, according to Ramanujan (and actually some others). I guess you were just joking.

Bruno

Great.