> On 28 Oct 2014, at 1:10 pm, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I didn't make a single one up, they were what Wikipedia or Google though they
> most likely meant. For example, Wikipedia lists  27 possible means of "comp"
> and not one of them has anything to do with intelligence or consciousness or
> personal identity, and only one had anything to do with computers, " a class
> of Usenet groups devoted to computers and related technology".
>
>  John K Clark

You talk as though Wikipedia and Google represent some kind of Holy Book that
contains everything that a person needs to know. They do not.  You have once
again only succeeded in confirming what an utter shithead you are when it comes
to reasoning something through. Even 5th graders know that you only consult
Wikipedia as a last resort on anything. Your motivation in everything you write
is sheer ego-talk. You want others to lick your ego because of your deep faith
in what you alone consider your superior reasoning ability. Licking egos is an
equivalent operation to licking arses. I don’t see anything particularly tasty
about either in your case.

Kim

Kim Jones B.Mus.GDTL

Email:      kimjo...@ozemail.com.au
Mobile:    0450 963 719
Landline: 02 9389 4239
Web:        http://www.eportfolio.kmjcommp.com

"Never let your schooling get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain