Question, Bruno,

Is it theoretically, plausible, to get a verified/testable reaction from this
Platonic database in the sky? Can you do it with mathematics, physics?? Perhaps
the traditional practice of prayer is the least efficacious means of contact?

Mitch

The debate God/ Non-God is utterly ridiculous, and it hides the whole of what
the greek theology was about: that is the question: "is the physical universe
reality, or is the physical universe only an aspect, or a shadow, or an effect,
or a border, of ... something else (popularly called God)"?

By negating theology, you impose the theology according to which the physical
universe *is* the fundamental thing explaining (in principle) all the others.

But that is what I doubt, and show non defensible if we assume computationalism
in the cognitive science.

Science has not decided between Plato's type of reality, or Aristotle's one,
and with Computationalism, Plato just send a ball in the goal,  ... and no one
pretend the match is finished.

I got the feeling that most of the time, you talk like if you knew the answer,
or like if you were not interested in that field.

We can't criticize religions because the churches, with the help of the main
stream atheist (of your type), does not want us to come back to reasoning at
that level, yet.

Bruno