On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also a fact is, depression has a lot of factors, the thing these studies
> point out is that there are more depressive states among heavy cannabis
> users.
>

> They do not conclude cannabis is the cause of the depressive state, but
> they try to have cannabis as the sole factor differentiating the groups...
> so as to show that it is a factor... (cause or consequence of the
> depressive state, linked to it; not a mere correlation).
>
> But as I say, I don't care, if you're convince it is perfectly safe, and
> no warning should be made on it when legalizing it, and that there is no
> problem at that moment to sell it next to chocolate bar... then ok, but
> I'll disagree, I'm against prohibition, but I'm not for selling it like
> there was nothing to matter about it... it's still a drug, and still
> something who massively change your state of mind when you take it...

You're beginning to dream. Nowhere did I say that, nor does anybody
trivialize dangers. Unfortunately, sugar may be more problematic for
society than cannabis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html

So if we're really pointing towards quantifiable danger, maybe that
chocolate bar and all the sugar we hide in our foods are not that harmless.
PGC