On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​
> *You are confusing*
> *​* [...]​

​Horseshit ​

​fron bullshit?  ​

​> ​
> *The follower of Aristotle thought*
> ​[,,,]​

I don't give a damn what the followers of Aristotle The Ignorant thought.

​>  *​*
> *Plato was skeptical*
> ​ [...]​

​
It's really true, you just can't write a post without referring to
philosophers who would flunk a high school algebra test and a fourth grade
science test.

​> ​
>> and believes we can keep using them exactly as they always have been used
>> even after personal pronoun duplicating machines have been invented.
>

> ​> ​
> *On the contrary, the thought experience refutes exactly this,*

​Then why do you keep asking the same very stupid question "After **YOU**
have been duplicated in a **YOU** duplicating machine what one and only one
thing will **YOU** see?"

​> ​
> *You keep criticising Aristotle and Plato without understanding that
> today, in theology (atheists or christian)* [...]
STOP RIGHT THERE! If atheist and Christian scholars both study theology
then theology is the study of things that are God and also the study of
things t As I said before, for Bruno words mean whatever Bruno wants them
to mean and in this case he has decreed that the word “theology" has no
meaning at all.

> ​> ​
> They have become rich because they have already understood this.

​If matter is not needed to make a calculation how did the founders of
Intel get rich wasting their time making microchips when all they needed
was a textbook on Robinson arithmetic? Actually they didn't even need the
textbook, all they needed was for Robinson arithmetic to exist.

> ​> ​
> The idea that observation ==> reality (contradicted by the existence of
> dreams) IS Aristotle metaphysical axiom.

And that is precisely the sort of fuzzy thinking that prevented your
buddies the Greeks from starting the scientific revolution in 400BC, we had
to wait another 2000 years for that to happen when some people started to
realize the Greeks were not nearly as smart as they thought they were. And
now in 2018 you want to retreat back into ignorance

> ​> ​you assume Aristotle metaphysics

​Oh for christ sake!​

  ​John K Clark​