On 4/13/2018 3:41 PM, agrayson2...@gmail.com wrote:

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9:53:18 PM UTC, Brent wrote:

    On 4/13/2018 2:48 PM, agrays...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:

            What would it mean to "understand it" besides being able
            to use the equations to make correct inferences?

            Brent

        *
        It's an ostensible contradiction with relativity that
        information transfer cannot be instantaneous. Now please
        don't use the semantic dodge that there is no information
        transfer because it's just an "influence". AG*

        It's not a semantic dodge.  It's a provable consequence of
        quantum randomness that correlations can't be used to
        transfer information FTL.

        Brent

    *We all know, or should, that an informational message cannot be
    sent using non locality, but something is sent -- aka an
    INFLUENCE, which I call a dodge -- instantaneously regardless of
    distance. Not understandable with our current understanding of
    space-time. AG *

    See above.

    Brent

*Another dodge. You've got two separated subsystems, provably separated, but "non separable". Gotta luv it. AG *

Separated in spacetime doesn't mean separated in Hilbert space.