On 8/9/2018 1:47 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
But because particle 2 is intrinsically entangled with particle 1, any interaction with one particle necessarily affects the other particle.

I don’t see why you say this, except that you talk like if Bob and Alice where related to the same branch, which makes non sense to me if they are space separated.

But as Bruce pointed out earlier, their spacelike separation is not a necessary feature.  It's just a part of the thought experiment to show that violation of Bell's inequality implies non-locality of the wf.  Consider the case where there is only Alice and she measures both particles, one after the other (i.e. time like separation). Then she will observe, at various angle differences, that Bell's inequality is violated.  There is no question that Alice is in the same world as Alice.