On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:26:18 PM UTC, [email protected] wrote: > > Agrays: >> >> I don't see how Bruno answered your question when he misstated and >> doesn't understand the MUH. Yet you thank him and not me. AG >> > > No, I thanked everybody in this topic in my earlier message, and here I > thanked Bruno not for answer about MUH but about Gerald Edelman movie. >
*OK. * *Now we can think about this; the idea that I've falsified in the MUH is that every mathematical form is reified in what we observe, or imagine, as an external reality. For me this idea is awfully close to another idea I find to be false, but not easily demonstrated; namely, the seminal idea of the MWI, that every possible outcome of a quantum experiment must be realized or measured, if not in this universe, then in another, and simultaneously. AG* -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

