On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 4:57 PM Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The argument of the measure is based on ASSA and that's why it is flawed,
> moments are not random sampled from all possible moments, with this
> argument and without QI, you should have never find yourself young... But
> somewhere just before your death.

ASSA is not a law of physics. I am not assuming random sampling from
anything. It is just that you spend more time old than young given quantum
immortality. That is not to say that you are never young -- of course you
have to pass through all the years since your birth, one year at a time. It
is just that there are more years after any given age than before that age.

Bruce