On 9/16/2019 5:39 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
As I said I my other post, it is just Descartes’ idea that our body obeys laws which are locally computable, made precise by using Turing mathematical definition of computability. It is the hypothesis that there no magic happening in the brain, somehow. Or that the brain is Digitally emulable *at some description level* relevant for staying alive and well.

But then you conclude that physical objects, like brains, are not Turing computable...and thus arrive at contradiction to your starting hypothesis.