On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:58 PM Lawrence Crowell <
goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Spacetime does not really fundamentally exist. It is just a geometric
> representation for how qubits interact and are entangled with each other.

I agree it's possible Spacetime is not fundamental, it might be a composite
and be constructed out of something else, but if that more fundamental
"something else" is how Qubits interact and if there is a smallest scale at
which a quantum bit of information can be localized then how can there be a
one to one correspondence between the finite number of such localized areas
and the infinite number of points in smooth continuous geometric spacetime
that the Gamma Ray Burst results seem to indicate is the way things really
are?

 John K Clark