Quantum computers, or processors, will make more inroads into things. They
have a possible big role in understanding quantum black holes and quantum
complexity. Any NP problem can be worked faster, at least in principle,
with a quantum computer. In working on quantum complexity I see how this
problem of a 1-dim chain filling space in a complex geometry or topology
has a possible bearing on the Hodge conjecture. The use of epsilon balls
and a regularization scheme in quantum complexity may play some role here.

LC