From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 17, 2021 5:37 am
Subject: Re: Europeans are smarter than Americans

Anonymous coward Spudboy100 wrote:

> What Trump would have done beyond being smarter about things than Joe is
> doing is beyond a doubt.

Not beyond my doubt!!
> What I think should have been done would've have been closer to your
> statement, "do you think he'd just get mad and drop an H-Bomb on Kabul?,

My dear Mr. Spudboy100, I'm not surprised  to hear you say that, for 4 years I
was terrified that Donald Trump would start throwing around H-bombs the instant
he thought his manhood had been questioned. And the fact that you would approve
of such behavior is why both you and Donald Trump are certifiable.
John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolisqo0--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2%2Br%3DKzMmsgjghhX36d9B9wQQtGwwaRRZTiMW9mit_Ljw%40mail.gmail.com.