On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 9:01 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Actually JC, you don't read what I submit anyway.*

The difference between you and me is that I do read something before I
submit it to the list,  but now I know for a fact that you do not because
the CDC link you submitted was making the exact opposite point of the point
you were trying to make.

*> "I don't have time to read all that!" a quote.*

It's true I don't read every link you submit because I know from experience
the more links you give in a post the less likely any of them are worth a
damn. When I challenged you to give me one single example of corporate
censorship you regurgitated about 12, I strongly suspected that you simply
typed in the words "corporate censorship"  into a search engine and then
just copied out  the first dozen links it churned out. My suspicion turned
out to be correct because when I insisted you go through your long list and
find the single strongest one for me to read it was indeed worthless
because a book publisher declining to print a book by a known traitor is
not an example of censorship, corporate or otherwise.  Nobody, not even a
traitor, has a constitutional right to demand that somebody else print
their book.

> *> Also the article did indicate that yeah there are people who suffer bad
> reactions to the vaccines, and fortunately for us, these are very rare.*

They are incredibly rare, and none of those bad reactions turned out to be
fatal.  I very much doubt that new pill you like so much will have a lower
bad reaction rate than the vaccine because I can't think of any medicine
that has a lower bad reaction rate than the vaccine, not even aspirin.

> *> A death is a death. I am sure your statements about vaccines will be
> sufficient to condole the grieving and allay the fears of the reticent.
> Yeah, Buddy!*

No, I'm not going to let you cover over ridiculous illogic and monumental
stupidity with a thin veneer of emotion. 6.33 BILLION vaccine shots have
been administered and not a single death has been unambiguously attributed
to taking that shot, but 4,816,256 deaths have been unambiguously
attributed to *NOT* taking the shot.

 Somebody must  get to the other side of a deep gorge and there is a
well-maintained modern steel suspension bridge over it, but they refuse to
take it because however strong the bridge may be there will always be a
non-zero possibility that it will collapse just as they're in the middle of
it. They refuse to take the slightest risk even if it's infinitesimally
tiny, but they must get to the other side so out of an abundance of caution
they decide to ignore the bridge and get to the other side by jumping over
the gorge on their motorcycle Evel Knievel style just to play it safe.

If that's not an example of being as dumb as dog shit what the hell is?

cqx

\