From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 2, 2021 8:29 am
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: Red Covid

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 8:48 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> "Fauci says new pill 'impressive' at keeping COVID patients alive and out of
> hospitals"

If it really works as well as this preliminary study would seem to indicate
then it would reduce the rate of hospitalization or death from Covid-19 by
nearly 50%, and that would all be very nice except that we already have a
vaccine which only cost $19.20 and reduces the rate of hospitalization or death
from Covid-19 by nearly 100%. And if somebody is too dumb to take the vaccine
why wouldn't they also be too dumb to take that new pill and prefer to stick
with horse deworming concoctions?
John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  ExtropolisI1l