On 3/22/2022 7:55 PM, Bruce Kellett wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 1:35 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On 3/22/2022 6:11 PM, Bruce Kellett wrote:
    On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 10:26 AM smitra <smi...@zonnet.nl> wrote:

        Let's consider this whole non-locality issue right from the
        start.

    Probably a good idea. The discussion has become rather confused.
    We should sort out exactly where we agree and where we disagree.

    In my explication, I just assumed Alice and Bob are light-hours
    apart so they can set the polarizers and run the whole experiment,
    including recording the N results while still spacelike.

Actually, that is where I started. I assumed that Alice and Bob were both able to collect results from N trials before they met. Then there are 2^N copies of each experimenter, and a potential (2^N)^(2^N) pairs when they meet. The trouble to be explained is that there are actually only 2^N pairs in a real experiment, each with inequality-violating correlations. What has happened to all the extra pairings that MWI must produce? (Most of which have correlations violating the quantum predictions.)

Don't you mean (2^N)x(2^N).  Here's the cases for N=4

There are 16 different Alices and Bobs per MWI and the array shows the number of agreements in their notebooks when they meet.  It's symmetric so I've only shown half.

Brent

Bruce
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAFxXSLRq9XMH%3DTRrGN6NZ2uNHnEiJVcOS%2BUidJXh1k-Y6Kywxw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAFxXSLRq9XMH%3DTRrGN6NZ2uNHnEiJVcOS%2BUidJXh1k-Y6Kywxw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.