On 12-04-2022 11:32, George Kahrimanis wrote:
On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:29:07 AM UTC+3 Bruce wrote:

If the memory is reversed (whatever that might mean) then there is
no evidence that the memory ever existed. You are back into
fantasy-land.

No, there is a formal proof that an entanglement can be reversed and
nonetheless we still have a record indicating that, temporarily, an
entanglement had been in effect! I remember David Deutsch showing this
in a lecture, in 1985.

George K.

Indeed David Deutsche came up with this argument that can distinguish between the CI and the MWI.

Saibal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/1b8b3c01-cb0f-4ae7-bdf9-8f7861b2df64n%40googlegroups.com
[1].

Links: