From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Cc: meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2022 8:15 am
Subject: Re: Christian Adolf and adolfic Christians [was: Re: What Threshold
Threat of CO2]

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 11:30 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The Nuremberg Laws of 1935 were legal as well. The point is that whether
> criminal or government, its the physical action that matters. Thus, policy
> matters and not personality.

The two things cannot be separated so neatly. Adolf Hitler was a megalomaniac
and a moral imbecile, if he had been just a man with only average moral
sensibilities he never would've ordered the Nuremberg laws or anything like
them.
nlq

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0sg-L5bZDKOW1j2xhC7_P0%3D2wc9GNCdf8HTJG1h%2BO_xw%40mail.gmail.com.