From: Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2022 8:41 pm
Subject: Re: Christian Adolf and adolfic Christians [was: Re: What Threshold
Threat of CO2]

Why concentrate on the USSR?  Because they were nominally atheists?
Why not read

https://www.ncronline.org/news/accountability/canadian-native-childrens-graves-reflect-history-indigenous-vanishment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/9-000-children-died-irish-mother-baby-homes-report-finds-n1253862

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/05/271892642/vatican-let-abuse-of-kids-go-on-for-decades-u-n-panel-says