From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, Aug 28, 2022 8:29 am
Subject: Re: Christian Adolf and adolfic Christians [was: Re: What Threshold
Threat of CO2]

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:22 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 8/27/2022 6:31 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
>> I am no conservative, but more of a nationalist-centrist and can be
 >> persuaded by evidence and reason.

>Does anybody believe that...besides you?

For Trump zombies the standard policy is to first decide what is true and only
then look to logic and hard evidence to support your opinion, and of course if
you find logic or evidence pointing in the opposite direction from yours then
you simply ignore it. Personally I generally prefer to first look at logic and
evidence and then decide what is true.
tzs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv37VPXUrJAa1AKHFoz9UWXadsMPVhv6wthtcfR-6XKd_w%40mail.gmail.com.