Well, John, ya know, us Reps shor iz hypocrites and I iz the biggest. I was and
am enthusiast for the Vaxes and get mine with no problems. I am, however
troubled by reports of surprising deaths in otherwise healthy young athletes.
Plus, your party and your people in the CDC insisted that upon pain of being
fired at hospitals, the military, the MUST be vaccinated. So, since your team
uses coercion, why be bothered if my team does the same, especially if we are
pursuing medical accuracy?

If this dreadful, Fox propaganda talking point is in any way true, the medical
facts have been suppressed. If the professor here lying, or afraid of offending
Jesus by wanting to alert people to his findings? 'Twitter files' confirm
Stanford professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya was 'blacklisted' for COVID-19
information | Fox News
This seems to be more a dem conspiracy then a rep conspiracy to me. Are you
concerned that people might rebel against forced vaccinations as policy, or
that a Pharma cover up might be revealed?
What I like about the UK press is that deep down, they hate all Americans
across the board, so given a chance they happily present The Dirt on the US.
The worser, the better!
Stanford professor revealed to be blacklisted by Twitter for opposing COVID
lockdowns | Daily Mail Online

Your morality doesn't trouble me at all. You're no worse than anyone else.
Doing what is wise, be it military, or abortion, or vaccinations, or space, we
are better served to yeah, buddy, follow the science down the rabbit hole.
Don't axiomatically assume that scientists or politicians are virtuous. Parties
are virtuous? Hell no!