On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 5:26 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

>* your party and your people in the CDC insisted that upon pain of being
> fired at hospitals, the military, the MUST be vaccinated.*

GOOD! I don't think I need to explain why it's not a good idea to hire
walking COVID-19 virus factories to work around sick people with
compromised immune systems. As for the military, it was not the Democrats
that insisted that all members of the armed forces be vaccinated, it was
the military itself that insisted on it. Back in 2020 before there was a
vaccine Covid broke out on the 100,000 ton nuclear aircraft carrier
Theodore Roosevelt when it was at sea and they had to cut short their
mission and returned to port; 1331 sailors of the 4779 on the ship got sick
and 23 were so sick they had to be hospitalized, 4 had to go into intensive
care, and one died. The Navy really doesn't want something like that to
happen again, especially if they're in a combat situation, so they want
everybody to be vaccinated.

Chaos and Drama: New Light on What Went Wrong Aboard the Navy's
COVID-Stricken Carrier
<https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/09/22/chaos-and-drama-new-report-sheds-light-what-went-wrong-aboard-navys-covid-stricken-carrier.html>

y5x